Estate Law

Estate, Wills and Power of Attorney


Legal One can assist you by:

  • Drafting your Will

  • Advising you as to the effect of the Successions Act

  • Drafting your Power of Attorney

  • Advising you as to registration and use of your Power of Attorney

  • Drafting your Appointment of Enduring Guardian


Each adult should have a valid Will, and ensure it is kept up to date at all times. 

You should update your Will if:

  • You change your name, or anybody named in the will changes theirs

  • An executor dies or becomes unwilling to act as executor or becomes unsuitable due to age, ill health or any other reason

  • A beneficiary (someone who has been left something in the will) dies

  • You have specifically left any property which you subsequently sell or give away or put in trust or into a partnership or which changes its character

  • You marry or divorce; or if you have children (including adopted or foster children)

  • You enter or end a De Facto (or domestic partner) relationship

Legal One Services Pty Ltd

Level One  |  1/190 George Street 
Parramatta NSW 2150

© Copyright 2020 Legal One Services PTY LTD All rights reserved.

The information displayed on this site is not intended to constitute legal advice. It is general and should not be relied upon as specific to your circumstances. You may only rely on legal advice given after we have received formal instructions, and we have been properly retained and engaged by you. 

All material contained on this site is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without permission.

ABN 132 6731 9340

Site design by Twice as Eager


(02) 9194 6365

PO Box 654 Parramatta NSW 2124

  • Facebook - White Circle


Legal One Parramatta

Level One  |  1/190 George Street Parramatta NSW 2150  |  02 9194 6365